Editors: Wesley R. Autio
and Winfred P. Cowgill, Jr.
Table of Contents
- Managing Plum Curculio Using an Attract-and-kill Approach: 2018 On-farm Research Results
- Assessment of One Year of Growth in the New Jersey Hard Cider Variety Trial
- Entomopathogenic Nematodes Are Effective at Killing Plum Curculio Larvae in the Soil
- Fruit Quality Characteristics of New Peach and Nectarine Varieties: Selena and Silverglo
- Five Methods of Crop Thinning in Pinot Noir and Their Effects on Fruit Composition and Wine Quality
- 2018 Northern New Jersey Fruit IPM Report
To advertise in Fruit Notes, please do so through the NJ Horticultural Society. Fruit Notes and New Jersey Horticultural News are published concurently and advertising occurs in both publications.