Editors: Wesley R. Autio
and Winfred P. Cowgill, Jr.
Table of Contents
- Use of Biological Controls and Sterilants as Alternatives to Streptomycin Against Fire Blight Blossom Infections in Apples
- Evaluation of Metamitron as a Chemical Thinner on Apples
- Using Diluted Grape Juice for Early-season Monitoring and Its Potential for Attract-and-kill of Spotted Wing Drosophila, Drosophila suzukii
- Growers’ Perspectives on Data Sharing and IPM
- Selected Red French-American Grape Varieties for the Northeast
- Tyler David Hardy of Brookdale Fruit Farm Passes
To advertise in Fruit Notes, please do so through the NJ Horticultural Society. Fruit Notes and New Jersey Horticultural News are published concurently and advertising occurs in both publications.