Editors: Wesley R. Autio
and Winfred P. Cowgill, Jr.
Table of Contents
- Evaluation of Apple Varieties and Comments Made by Students in the Stockbridge School of Agriculture Deciduous Orchard Class
- Influence of Foliar Urea on Branching of Apple in Response to MaxCel Application at Bloom
- Evaluation of a Grower-friendly Attract-and-kill Strategy for Apple Maggot Control in New England Apple Orchards
- Assessment of a Non-pheromonal Lure System for Attracting Adult Tortricid Moths
- Selected Minnesota White Grape Varieties for the Northeast
- Selected Minnesota Cool Climate Red Grape Varieties for the Northeast
- NC-140 Fuji and Honeycrisp Apple Rootstock Trials in New Jersey
To advertise in Fruit Notes, please do so through the NJ Horticultural Society. Fruit Notes and New Jersey Horticultural News are published concurently and advertising occurs in both publications.