Editors: Wesley R. Autio
and Winfred P. Cowgill, Jr.
Table of Contents
- Double-notching Whip Apple Trees at Bud Break Is Effective at Promoting Branching
- Effectiveness of the Insecticides Verdepryn and Avaunt at Controlling Plum Curculio in Apple Orchards in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Breaking the Biennial Bearing Cycle in Apple with Arrange PGR
- Update on Pesticide Combinations That Can cause Phytotoxicity
- Painless and Efficient Maturity Testing
To advertise in Fruit Notes, please do so through the NJ Horticultural Society. Fruit Notes and New Jersey Horticultural News are published concurently and advertising occurs in both publications.